In the role of Application Administrator you are Managing & Understanding the overall Olenex Enterprise Application landscape, the various connections between them and handle requests for new applications (projects), application enhancements, change requests, testing, complaints and troubleshooting from the IT perspective.
- In the lead for new implementation or updating applications and Support the overall Olenex Application Landscape;
- Team lead for the Applications & Development within the IT Department;
- Ensuring the optimal performance, availability and "health" of various critical business applications;
- Monitor application versions, updates, licenses, and performance, proactively addressing any concerns;
- Come up with plans designed to help avoid problems. This involves regularly evaluating the current state of the Application landscape, identifying aspects which could be improved and recommend changes in order to facilitate those improvements;
- Coordinate with the System Administrator team to implement installations, upgrades and applications maintenance both on-premises and in Microsoft Azure;
- Maintaining constructive relationships with the functional application owners in the company, external vendors and the technical disciplines within the IT department.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for somebody who's not only strong on the analytical side but who's also a strong communicator and relationship builder. You like to work in a team and also keep an eye on innovation and continuous improvement. Besides that, you have:
- Minimum MBO 4 Working & Thinking;
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities;
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in managing (software) applications, preferably within a corporate environment;
- A proven track record in successfully handling application installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance;
- Leadership and Project Management;
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across different levels and functions;
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.