Corporate Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you want to develop yourself while working in an international environment? You like to contribute to the success of an organization, and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we are looking for you!
In this role, you will bring together the expectations of the organization and the talents and motivations of our people and facilitates the employee, team, and manager in establishing development plans to work together on growth and performance and actively promotes the Olenex – and HR mission, vision and values.
If you’re a looking for the next challenge now is the time to join #TeamOlenex!
Your main responsibilities:
- Adopt a hands-on role in the end-to-end recruitment cycle;
- Serving as the focal for recruitment processes as well as the go-to person for all training and development administration;
- Driving the definition of role requirements, identifying the most appropriate recruitment channels, screening / interviewing / assessing candidates, and monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and offer acceptance;
- Build strategic relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders, bringing updates, insight and market intelligence;
- Report and measure existing recruitment channels, agency spend, recruitment metrics and adopt innovative methods to fulfill recruitment needs;
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities;
- Enhance relationship with universities and implement Campus recruiting strategies to promote Olenex as the Employer of Choice;
- Work closely with Marketing department to develop creative ways to improve employer branding;
- Working on a project to implement long term proficient traineeships within Olenex;
- Serve as consultant, coach, and advisor to employees regarding their personal development;
- Collaborate with business units and departments to identify talent development needs including talent skills gaps, (leadership) development opportunities, and workforce planning needs;
- Set up and maintain curricula, courses, and offerings for training content based on business needs and established best practices;
- Organizing and booking of trainings and courses (internal and external);
- Keep training module/matrix up to date and follow up with required actions;
- Keeping up-to-date Job Descriptions;
- Special tasks assigned by the HR Manager Olenex.
Who are you?
For this position, we are looking for a driven and well-organized candidate.
- Recruitment experience in an in-house recruitment process is required;
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment, learning and talent management principles;
- Qualification & certification in HR practice and several years’ work experience in HR is required;
- Experience in training facilitation is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix and to foster long-term relationships with internal teams, clients, and candidates;
- Knowledge of conversation and coaching techniques are a plus;
- Knowledge of compensation & benefits;
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory. German language is a plus;
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PP);
- Proofed skills in ERP software;
- Experience in creating and executing learning and talent programs is a plus;
- Team-player and collaborative mind-set;
- An engaging and inspiring attitude and a positive mindset with a vision for Talent Development and Recruitment processes;
- Ability to work autonomously, think on your feet, and adapt to change in a structured way.
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team. Olenex is an engaging company, and acts as a frontrunner in the field of palm sustainability. We do ask you to embrace your responsibilities and stimulate personal development for yourself and your team. A competitive salary and benefits package comes with the job.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.