For our Olenex Quality Assurance (QA) team we are looking for a QA Officer. This team is responsible to assure food and feed safety as well as the quality of our Olenex Vegetable Oils and fats-based product portfolio. You are part of the Olenex European QA team and you will report to the Group QA Manager. Aim is to support the QA Manager for the Vondelingenplaat and Zaandam factories as well as coordinate several tasks for the broader group focusing on customers regarding complaint management, questionnaires, and audit requests.
Within our team we have 1 Group QA Manager, 2 QA Managers and 1 QA Office. And now we're looking for a second QA Officer!
- Support the management and maintenance of the document management systems for the Olenex organization;
- Manage and maintain the non-conformance registration and improvement tool;
- Support during external audits;
- Execution internal audits;
- Assist the colleagues QA managers where needed;
- Coordinate non-conformance management;
- Coordinate customer request on questionnaires and audits;
- Support the QA manager by taking ownership of management and improvement of parts of the food safety management system at multiple locations (VP + ZD).
To be successful in this role you’re proactive and solution orientated. Where possible, seize the opportunity to take initiative and act immediately. Besides that, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Food Technology / Science or Food & Business or equivalent in experience;
- Team Player and analytical skillsset;
- Affinity and know-how in Food/Feed legislation, QA topics and continues improvement;
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. additionally German is a pre;
- Knowledge about ISO 9001; HACCP; GMP+; Food and Feed legislation; Halal; Kosher; ISO/FSSC 22000 is a benefit;
- The QA officer has preferably relevant experience in oils and fats or food/feed industry managing SOP’s and procedures in production and administration environment:
- Willing to travel on occasion in the EU to the factories and offices in our organisation.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.