Technical Customer Support
For our location in the Central Post Office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a self-starting and hands-on Technical Customer Support. In your new role you will provide high level technological support for customers and colleagues in the areas of product development, sales, QA, logistics and production with regard to the Olenex Specification and Portfolio Management.This broad portfolio comprises vegetable oils and fats for food, feed and technical use markets and their applications.
- Provide answers and solutions to technical questions and challenges in our area of responsibility - internally and externally;
- Coordination of customer questionnaires between different departments;
- Specification management, including the direct entry in Opcenter/LIMS;
- Support the development of new products and procedures;
- First line of support for supply disruptions based on quality (concessions)
- Trend monitoring on the basis of customer questions, journals etc. and discussing these issues with the Technical Account Managers
- Reporting directly to the Head of Technical CS
For this position we are looking for an open-minded and solution-oriented colleague with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in technical science in the area of chemistry, food technology or laboratory; A secondary vocational level education (MBO - Chemistry) and experience in the oils & fats industry is considered;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of edible oils and fats and its applications. If you have less experience but the right education, we would also be pleased to hear from you;
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or German would be a beneficial;
- Good communication skills, oral and written;
- Pro-active team player with an eye for detail;
- Analytical skills.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.