Technical Draftsman P&ID
Olenex supplies an extensive portfolio of high-quality edible oils and fats to customers across the globe. Thirteen refineries, located in strategic locations in Europe, produce a range of liquid as well as tropical oils. Producers, food and non-food, can rely on a team of specialists to find a
We’re looking for a creative and technical colleague to join #TeamOlenex.
Technical Designer P&ID
Location: Rotterdam - Vondelingenplaat, The Netherlands
To strengthen our project department for our plant in Rotterdam, we are looking for a committed technical draftsman specializing in piping technology as soon as possible who takes on different areas of work.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creation and processing of drawings according to valid internal and external applicable standards
- Functional area according to the specifications of engineers
- They mainly prepare technical documents for the new building, the development and modernization of machines and systems (e.g. process flow diagrams, installation and site plans, construction drawings) and maintain the inventory
- Participation in setting standards in the department
- Ensuring that all drawings are created according to valid internal and external applicable standards
- Maintaining all lists for relevant designations such as the assignment of drawing names, building and device names, pipe numbers etc.
- Publish the finished drawings in the specified format
- Cooperation with the staff departments of the plant management, e.g. with regard to occupational safety, quality management, Energy and environmental management, employee training, etc.
- You will assist in complying with all relevant food, feed, environmental and safety laws and internal Olenex instructions within its own area of responsibility to comply with the Olenex policy statement to achieve the quality, environmental, energy and safety goals listed
Who are you?
- Completed education or training as a technical draftsman (MTS / WTB etc)
- At least 2 years of professional experience with the current drawing programs, in particular Autodesk Plant 3D, Inventor and AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of the English language (technical English)
- Ready-to-use PC user knowledge including a secure handling of standard office applications such as MS Office
- A good technical understanding
- Flexible, independent and team-oriented way of working
- Reliable and creative
- Appropriate conduct towards colleagues and superiors as well as external parties
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team, having the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. Olenex is an engaging and rewarding company. We embrace your feel for accountability and stimulate personal development.
- Enthusiastic international colleagues from all over the world (we have over 20 different nationalities)
- A competitive salary above average
- A 13th month
- 30 Vacation days
- Pension (fully) paid by Employer
- We offer discount on health insurance and fitness
Interested? Apply now!
Does this job looks like a match to you? You can apply directly on this page (on the right side) by filling in the form. If you want more information, you can call or email with Sophie van Eijndhoven (Recruiter) via 06- 14 48 73 35 or email@example.com.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.