Olenex Holdings BV,
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Olenex is a leading European Oils & Fats refinery that is rapidly growing in the vegetable oils market. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Account Manager to help us maintain our leading position, and expand into new markets. The position is based at our Dutch office, located in the city center of Rotterdam (NL).
Our ideal candidate would have the following capabilities. The finesse to develop reliable, long-term, and trusting customer relationships. The skills to manage their own portfolio of customers, and the entrepreneurial drive to develop new business with existing clients and actively generate new opportunities.
In return, we offer the chance to work across several different accounts and markets, in a very dynamic and fast paced environment. Our approach is to empower you with a direct, hands on, way of learning. We want to swiftly familiarise you with the account management processes and enable you to drive numerous key assignments that have a meaningful commercial impact. In our company, we promote ideas and reward thinking outside of the box.
If you think this position is for you, you can find below a non-exhaustive list of the responsibilities you will handle as an account manager within the Olenex group. We look forward to having you join our team.
If you are eager to learn more, the below lists the responsibilities you will face on a daily basis:
- Manage customer relationships throughout the complete cycle;
- Be the lead point-of-contact for all appointed customer account management matters;
- Assist in finding the balance between filling capacity, optimizing profits and product split;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Follow up on open contracts book, budgets and payments where applicable;
- Make connections with key stakeholders;
- Visit customers to establish a trustful business relationship;
- Monitor new business opportunities;
- Conduct market studies to enhance potential opportunities;
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to management on a regular basis;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Work with the team to identify and grow new opportunities.
For this position we are looking for an outgoing candidate that has: strong communication skills, is solutionoriented, and enjoys building relationships. Also you should have the following degrees and aptitudes:
- Bachelor Degree (HBO) or Master Degree (WO);
- English, Dutch and preferable another European language;
- Proficiency in MS Office software;
- Proficiency in ERP software;
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role;
- Experience in a commercial function in the oil branch is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the application form below or via email to the Olenex HR team (Olenex_HR_Rotterdam@olenex.com) before 15.08.2020. If you have any questions regarding this position, please send an email to the mail address mentioned above.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.