Account Manager Packed Products
Account Manager Packed Products
Olenex Holdings BV
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
For the expansion of our Packed Products portfolio, we have a new opportunity for a dedicated Account Manager Packed Products. Located in Rotterdam City Centre (NL), the role is focused on expanding our existing capability in packed oils and fats. You will have significant strategic input in optimising the customer base, product portfolio and overall contribution of our packed business. You will become an expert in the capability of the pack hall and refinery. Using this knowledge you will optimise and expand our existing capability. In addition, you will develop new sales channels including partnering with other group companies to widen the reach of our packed products portfolio. As part of the Speciality Fats team, the role has a broad scope, including direct Account Management, business, product, brand, and channel development.
As the expert in the Olenex Packed Product portfolio you work with the wider team in reaching your goals. Your responsibilities are:
- Support Olenex Account Managers to capture packed sales within their account portfolios;
- Explore opportunities within our current customer base and packed product portfolio;
- Customer acquisition, new products, pack formats and sales channels;
- Strong focus on value added products;
- Create, support, and execute a business development plan for the pack hall;
- Manage customer relationships throughout the complete sale cycles;
- Monitor and report volumes, margins, capacities and developments;
- Efficient decision making and apply influence across various business functions
You will possess the following:
- Inquisitive, motivated and able to think outside of the box;
- Affinity for business development and self-motivated;
- Bachelor Degree (HBO) or MBO; Knowledge of vegetable oils;
- Technical and or application knowledge or keen interest to develop these;
- Multilingual (Dutch, English, German) ideal but not a pre-requisite;
- Good skills in MS Office and ERP software.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the application form below or via email to the Olenex HR team (Olenex_HR_Rotterdam@olenex.com) before 15.08.2020. If you have any questions regarding this position, please send an email to the mail address mentioned above.
Olenex is an international, dynamic, and fast-growing organisation which produces a wide range of high-quality liquid oils, tropical oils, and speciality products. Within our company, each individual can make a difference. We provide our people with every opportunity to develop and grow, and also recognise those who take the initiative.
Additionally, we value the future development of our employees and support potential training and education opportunities. As part of the Olenex family, you will be able to truly make an impact in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.